'Ludlow' Premium Double Pocket Wet Bag
This nature-inspired print brings inspiration from the Ludlow forest right here in the South West of WA! With bright colours and natural shapes to explore, our 'Ludlow' print is sure to capture your babes curious mind.
An absolutely ESSENTIAL accessory that makes it stress-free for you to use cloth nappies when you're out and about, our Double Pocket Premium Wet Bags are double lined to offer water resistant (and smell resistant) storage for up to 8 x modern cloth nappies.
Not only are our premium wet bags incredibly functional, they’ve been designed for the modern family to use every day with ease, especially when it comes to our innovative handle design!
The simple snap system handles allow for 3 versatile interchangeable positions:
- Double straps can be attached easily to ANY pram or change table
- Easy hold double strap for a fast ‘Grab-and-Go’
- Long over-the-shoulder handle for those days when you just NEED another set of hands!
- Unrivalled & innovative three-way snap handle system.
- Generously sized at 40cm x 35cm to fit 8 x Earthside Eco Bums modern cloth nappies.
- Two completely separate compartments for wet/soiled & dry/clean use.
- Featuring our eye-catching, limited edition artist prints.
- Made from high quality waterproof PUL lining.
- Durable zip closures on each pocket, efficiently containing wet and smells.
- Hand-designed in the South West of Western Australia.